Basic and Intermediate
What you’ll learn
- In this Free, students will learn to create professional electrical-control drawings. This Free covers a wide range of tools and features such as schematic drawings, Circuit Builder, panel drawings, parametric and non-parametric PLC modules, stand-alone PLC I/O points, ladder diagrams, point-to-point wiring diagrams, report generation, creation of symbols, and so on. This will help the students to create electrical drawings easily and effectively.
- Basic knowledge of computer and AutoCAD software.
This Free contains a detailed explanation of AutoCAD Electrical tools and features. Every tool and feature is thoroughly explained with the help of examples. After going through this Free, you will be able to create professional electrical control drawings with ease.
This Free covers topics such as ladder diagramsschematic drawingspanel drawingsparametric and nonparametric PLC modules, point-to-point wiring diagrams, report generation, creation of symbols, Circuit Builder, Terminal symbols, and so on.
In this Free, special emphasis has been laid on industrial applications and usage of AutoCAD Electrical tools so that it serves beginners as well as professionals to understand the function of tools and their applications in the drawing.
Salient Features of this Free:
1. A tutorial approach Free consisting of 45 video lectures that are organized in a pedagogical sequence.
2. Detailed explanation of all AutoCAD Electrical tools and features.
3. Step-by-step instructions to guide the users through the learning process.
Who this Free is for:
- Degree/Diploma holders in electrical field.