Master Deterministic Finite Automata of Theory of Computation as Theory of Computation forms core of computer science
What you’ll learn
- You will become a master of Deterministic Finite Automata
- You will understand the basics of Theory of Computation in-depth
- You will master Finite Automata of Theory of Computation
- You will view Computer Science in a different dimension
- You will be able to answer all questions of exams like GATE, PGEE, ISRO on DFA
- Understand Why we study the theory of computation
- You will get ready to learn advanced concepts of the theory of computation like Push Down Automata
- You will get a very good understanding of the basics of computer science
- Have a PC with an internet connection
- Even ZERO knowledge in Theory of Computation is fine – I’ll teach you everything you need to know about DFA
Welcome to the Free Theory of Computation from Scratch !!!
Mastering the concepts of the Theory of Computation is very important to get started with Computer Science because Theory of Computation is the subject using which one can know whether a problem is solvable or not. The concepts which we are going to study is going to give a very good understanding of Deterministic Finite Automata, which is one of the popular machines and learning it will give a very good foundation to learn advanced concepts of automata like Push Down Automata, Turing Machine.
In this Free, every model of Deterministic Finite Automata is taught in an easy-to-understand manner such that anybody without any prerequisites will be able to master the concepts of Deterministic Finite Automata in the easiest way.
Come and join me, I assure you that you will have the best learning experience of not just Finite Automata but also the core of Computer Science in a different dimension.
Who this Free is for:
- Anybody who needs to learn the Theory of Computation from scratch
- Anybody who wants to pursue a career in Computer Science
- Anybody who has Theory of Computation in the Bachelor’s degree
- Anybody who is preparing for an interview in product-based companies
- If you are preparing for exams like GATE, PGEE, BITS HD, ISRO,..etc
- If you are a Computer Science Engineer