Affordable Finance Free for Business Owners, Beginners, Intermediate and Advanced Learners.
What you’ll learn
- 1. The Accounting System
- 2. Financial transactions
- 3. Financial documents
- 4. Double-entry and the accounting equation
- 5. Books of Prime Entry
- 6. Sales Day Book
- 7. Purchases Day Book
- 8. The Ledger
- 9. The Initial Trial balance
- 10. Introduction to the Financial Statements (Statement of Profit or Loss & Statement of Financial Position)
- 11. Use Accounting Software (Sage Software)
- 12. Forecasting (Budgeting)
- 13. Cost Accounting
- 14. Extended Trial Balance
- 15. Balancing Ledger Accounts
- No previous bookkeeping, finance or accountancy knowledge is needed as this Free will provide you with this skill set.
- A good understanding of the English Language.
- Good numeracy skills.
Whether you’re new to accountancy and bookkeeping, already studying or want to expand your knowledge for business purposes, then this is the Free for you.
Learning Outcomes are achieved through unique resources in the form of videos, activities, e-learning, quizzes and fact sheets to help you learn no matter what your learning style. The Free is brought to you by an MAAT Tutor and Learning Advisor so you can be assured that the teaching is up to date and relevant. By synchronising teaching qualifications with theory and real life practice from over 20 years in the industry, you will be able to apply your learning in the real world with the possibility of sitting an assessment with the AAT and gaining an internationally recognised qualification.
These videos will provide you with the means and resources to pass online assessments with the AAT saving you the cost and energy of attending traditional lessons. Learn in a way and that suits you with the use of technology so that you can learn where ever whenever.
They are also a great resource and tool for business owners who want to save money by preparing their own accounts or wanting to understand the workings behind their Accounting Software such as Sage, Xero or QuickBooks.
Who this Free is for:
- Students studying the AAT qualification.
- Individuals thinking about studying in this subject area who would like a taster of bookkeeping and accountancy.
- Business Owners wanting to gain an understanding of the accounting subject.