Learn Unreal Blueprint by developing effect games ability with this comprehensive guide from begin to finish
What you’ll learn
- How to master beginner blueprint concepts, like variables, “if” statements, and arrays
- How to create basic material setup for UI and FX
- How to use detect collisions, receive user input, and create game mechanics
- How to create player controller for each player and AI
- How to create the Health and Stamina
- How to create the UI for player
- How to set up the animation for character
- How to retarget mocap file for character
- Installed Unreal engine 4.20 or above
- A basic understanding of mathematics (order of operations, addition, subtraction, multiplication) will facilitate comprehension of certain coding logic.
- A basic understanding of character game like character movement, AI attack or mana using.
- Before beginning this Free, you should be comfortable browsing the Web and working with your OS like Windows, Mac or Linux
- No prior programming or Unreal experience is required. If you have worked in C++ or Unreal before, this Free can help you fine-tune your game development skills.
Often times, learning a new game engine can be difficult, especially when it comes to Unreal Engine 4. Unreal Engine 4 makes your effect games stand out, as long as you know how to properly use it.
This Free will teach you exactly how to use it. The lectures Free starts off with the basics. It teaches you how to implement the basics to create great effect that are real to the human mind. From there, you are taught simple, clear concepts. That way it’s easy to follow and Unreal Engine 4 becomes much easier to use.
The best part is, you will use the concepts learned for every single game FX that you will ever develop. You will even discover and love using the difficult feature, the marketplace. While others (who didn’t take the Free) will find that feature hard to maneuver.
By the end of the Free, you will be able to:
Apply what you learned to build your own effect games.
Organize your effect game development to make your workflow not only quality but faster.
Make use of Unreal’s blueprints to expand on every game and create new mechanic which works in your game.
What’s more? If you struggle with programming and coding, you are in luck! This Free gives you examples upon examples guiding you through the fundamentals of Blueprint programming. So that in little to no time, you will be able to make magic with Blueprints.
You will finally get a Free that teaches you how to build a game, from A to Z. When you are done, you will know how to make quality 3D that sets you apart.
Don’t let change stop you from building your skills. Simply click the Enroll Now button to get started right now!
More about the Instructor:
Merlion SG Academy is an online training website offering video courses taught by industry experts in game development,
they has enjoyed sharing their knowledge and has given a way to quickly provide very specific training to those students who learn game development online and helps your career move forward.
We believed that Your career is defined by what you know and how well you know it.
NOTE FOR STUDENTS – please take a look at Section 1 / Lecture 1 to downloads for the source attachment link with the lesson.)
Who this Free is for:
- This Free is not for someone who is an advanced game developer. This Free is also not for students who are not interested in learning to code as you will get an introduction to the fundamentals of blueprint programming.
- Anyone seeking an understanding of best visual coding practices such as organization with your project and optimal development workflow that are essential to game development.
- People interested in developing commercial quality 3D games either professionally or as a hobby.
- The ideal student for this Free is someone who is interested in game development with Unreal and visual programming, C++, blueprint and is looking for an interactive, project-based Free.
- This Free is designed for board gamer who is interested in board games, tic-tac games or turn based strategy games.