Deploy Docker Containers on Kubernetes on AWS EKS & Fargate: Kubernetes Stateful & Stateless apps using ELB, EBS & EFS
[Jan 2020 Update]: Added 3 lectures on setting up and using AWS Fargate on EKS. Happy learning!
[Nov 2019 Update]: Added lectures on setting up EKS using eksctl, RBAC permissions for IAM users, cluster autoscaler, monitoring with Prometheus and Grafana, and integration with Cloudwatch for control plane logging and container insights metrics. Happy learning!
Setting up and maintaining Kubernetes yourself on any cloud provider is painful… but now with Amazon EKS, the management of the Kubernetes control plane is fully handled by AWS. You will have more time and fun deploying your own applications the same native Kubernetes way you’ve been knowing all along, on the cloud provider you love… AWS!
Have you learned Kubernetes before but never got the chance to properly try out Amazon EKS? This Free is for you!
In this Free, we are going to explore the features and setup of Amazon EKS alongside many hands-on lectures.
In over 4 hours, you will learn:
- how to deploy your EKS cluster using CloudFormation
- how to scale your Kubernetes cluster
- how to setup kubectl properly to access your cluster
- how EKS works under the hood and its integrations with AWS
- how to setup administration using the Kubernetes Dashboard
- how to deploy a stateless application on EKS and expose it with a public Elastic Load Balancer
- how to deploy a stateful application on EKS and bind it with EBS volumes
- how to deploy a stateful application (such as WordPress) with EFS network drives
- manage your Kubernetes cluster using the AWS CLI and eksctl CLI
In this Free, we do not cover the basics of Kubernetes or AWS, and focus solely on the usage of Amazon EKS.
You need to know
- For Kubernetes: Namespaces, Services, Deployments, Volume Claim
- For AWS: VPC, Subnets, IAM, EC2, EBS, Load Balancers, Security Groups
- For Linux: familiarity with Linux and Shell
And then you can confidently take this Free!
Gerd Koenig is the lead hands-on instructor of this Free. He loves Kubernetes and is amazed by the ease of use of Kubernetes on AWS. He will walk you through all the hands-on and deploy several applications with you!
Stephane Maarek is the lead theory instructor for this Free. He is an AWS Certified Solutions Architect and the author of the highly-rated AWS courses on Udemy. He has already taught to 200000+ students and received 60000+ reviews.
The instructors share all their AWS knowledge on the platform, taking the time to explain every concept and provide students with both theoretical and practical dimensions. You are in good hands!
This Free Also Comes With:
✔ Lifetime Access to All Future Updates
✔ A responsive instructor in the Q&A Section
✔ Full downloadable code to reproduce the hands-on on your machine
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
✔ A 30 Day “No Questions Asked” Money Back Guarantee!
This is the Free that could change how you use Kubernetes in the AWS Cloud.
Learning and getting hands-on on AWS EKS helps you to enhance your career opportunities and helps to boost your income. An investment in your career is an investment in yourself. Don’t procrastinate. There is no time like the present to take charge of your career. Take your career to the next level by learning AWS EKS today!
Take the Free now, completely risk free !