Be an Ethical Hacker with Practical Industrial knowledge and Standards of Red Team Hacking
What you’ll learn
- Setup ethical hacking lab environment
- Installation of kali Linux penetration testing OS.
- Basics of network
- Gathering information about the network
- Network penetration testing
- Network vulnerability scanning
- Network exploitation
- Basics of MITM and ARP protocols
- Network sniffing
- Red team report generation
- Basics of web servers and web applications
- Web server information gathering and reconnaissance
- Web server exploitation with file upload vulnerability
- Web server exploitation brute force attack
- Web server exploitation using SQL injection
- Web server exploitation using OWASP ZAP
- Social engineering attacks
- Social engineering-based scenarios
- Basic computer skills
- NO prior knowledge about ethical hacking is required
- NO programming knowledge is required
- Operating System Windows / OS X / Linux
FACT! On average every 39 seconds there is a hacker attack affecting one in three Americans every year!
FACT! 43% cyber-attacks target small business
Did you know that the average pay of an Ethical Hacker is approx. 88k/year in US. In this Free we will learn the practical approach which Ethical Hackers follows in real world scenarios.
Our primary focus on this Free is showing practical approach but we will NOT Ignore any theoretical concepts as well. We will start this Free from very basic and setup Ethical Hacking Lab Environment then we will look some basics of Networking and investigate Internal Networking. In which we will cover scan types, port scanning, advance scanning then we will spend time on vulnerability scanning of internal network. After that we will see how Red Team generates report for executives and for technical department.
After covering these topics, we will move to the second phase of our Free which is based on exploitation and we will start with network exploitation and networks sniffing in which we cover ARP Protocol, ARP poisoning and MITM based attacks
In the third phase of this Free, we will look at Web Servers and Web Applications starting with Web Server Information Gathering and Reconnaissance following with File upload vulnerability on Server then we will look brute force attack on Web Applications after that we will cover SQL Injection and OWASP ZAP
In the end, we will look at Social Engineering and cover Social Engineering Scenario-based attack strategy.
- This Free is created for educational purposes only, all the vulnerability assessments and exploitation are done in our own lab environment which we have full permissions.
- This Free is fully copied right of Arsalan Saleem & SecureTechware no other organization is associated with it or any certification exams. But you will get a Free Completion Certificate from Udemy Other than that No Other Organization is Involved in it.
Who this Free is for:
- Anyone who wants to learn about ethical hacking or penetration testing
- Anyone interested in red team approach in current industry
- Anyone interested in how to secure systems from hackers