Learn advanced Flutter concepts by building a functional Uber Clone app using Firebase & Flutter (Android & iOS)
What you’ll learn
- Learn to build complete android & iOS Uber Clone apps (driver and passenger) with Flutter and Firebase
- Learn to create, remove, update and delete records in Firebase Database
- Learn how to use Google Location and Map services in your Apps with Flutter
- Learn to find place address with location coordinates using Google Geocoding API
- Learn advanced state management concepts with the Provider Package
- Learn to create and design beautiful User Interfaces for android and iOS using Flutter
- Learn to initiate a phone call from your directly from your app
- Understand how to create Push Notification messages using Firebase (FCM)
- Basic knowledge of Flutter and Dart
- A computer either widows or mac with a RAM size upto 4GB
- Android Studio or Visual Code with Flutter SDK installed
Build an UBER Clone App Using Flutter and Firebase (2020)
This Free is designed to be a complete reference guide to building a fully functional Uber clone app using flutter. Search no further for a complete learning pack. The Free content is very robust and covers several advanced concepts and topics ranging from Firebase Database and Authentication to Notifications and so much more.
Why Is This Free Right for Me?
Absolutely Yes, the best way to gain a good understanding of advanced concepts in Flutter is by practicing with real-life examples that implement these advanced concepts in ways you will probably use them while building your own custom app. So you will learn to build and design beautiful real-life app from the ground up, we will teach you everything you need to know.
Flutter provides a very fast and easy way to build functional apps that could run on both Android and iOS. So save yourself a lot of time by learning advanced concepts by building a really real world ridesharing application.
Not Convinced Yet?
This Free will groom you to build your own app ideas, this comes in handy if you want to launch your own app and build a company around it. Modern-day business run on automation which is made possible with apps, somehow in your business, you will need a great functional app; and one way to achieve this without blowing your budget is by having hands-on experience on building a real-world functional application. you will literarily get most of the advanced knowledge you need for a price of cake.
Secondly, having built a fully complete and functional Ridesharing application will be a very huge addition to your portfolio if you intend to get a high paying job. The job market these days are getting pretty competitive, you really need to show your worth. What’s the best way to showcase your worth if not by showing real-world applications you built?
What Should I Expect After this Free?
- Build a Complete Ride-Sharing on iOS and Android Using Flutter
- Good understanding of Firebase Database
- How to build a real-world application in a very structured and organized manner
Other Things to Learn Includes
- Flutter UI and Design Basics
- Flutter Advanced State management techniques
- Firebase Database Development
- Firebase Authentication
- Google Location services
- Realtime Location Updates
- Google Maps and Map styles
- Calculating Distance and time difference between two points
- Creating Local Notifications
- Making Web Calls Using Rest API
- Processing Task in Background (Thread & Async)
- Loading and Displaying Data with Listview
- Save Data Locally on your Device
Who this Free is for:
- Those with basic knowledge of building apps with flutter
- People who want to take their Flutter knowledge to an advanced level
- Those who want to build a real-world application using flutter