Learn Tomcat Server essentials for Java Web Developers, Architects & Admins, along with best implementation practices.
What you’ll learn
- At the end of the Free student will be able to learn deployment on Tomcat Server, how it works.
- Will learn the security concepts to make the deployed applications more secure.
- Can create and manage high availability cluster.
- Can scale the applications from middleware perspective to take millions of requests/sec.
- Will be able to create and manage virtual hosts in an shared hosting environment.
- Understand the optimization techniques and setting other important parameters.
- Students should have basic understanding of web application concepts and familiar with windows and LInux basics
This Free starts with the basic concepts of Tomcat Server as beginners and moves to advance topics of server configuration. Covers most of the major concepts that one should know while using Tomcat. As Tomcat is the core servlet container being used in many open source app servers like JBoss, this will give a solid foundation for further progress in middleware. If you are a middleware administrator(tomcat server administrator) then it is more suitable for you as it covers deployment, ssl configuration and various cluster related configuration steps that you generally use while administering the servers. Configuring a server is a daunting task and you need more clarity about various parameters, this tomcat server Free is drafted keeping all the initial complexity in mind by making simple videos to address complex topics of Apache tomcat.
Who this Free is for:
- Any one who wants to learn about the working of Apache Tomcat server from scratch.
- It is also useful for people who are in operational support and need to know the advance concepts of Tomcat