Build complex XPath locators for Selenium automation that will work on any web element
What you’ll learn
- Build complex XPath locators
- Locate ANY element on the page with XPath
- Automate testing of any element on the web page
- Test Automation with Selenium
- Basic HTML and XML understanding
XPath or XML Path Language is a query language for selecting nodes from an XML document. XPath also may be used to compute values from the content of an XML document.
XPath is a complicated method of identifying elements, but it can find the location of ANY element on a web page, even those without class, name, or id attributes. XPath produces reliable locators if it used correctly.
In this Free you will learn how to build reliable complex XPath locators, that can help you automate testing of any web application.
“XPath locators for Selenium” have been BESTSELLER almost since the Free publication date.
The Free was updated in October 2020 with more info, more tips and tricks, better audio quality, and more examples.
Who this Free is for:
- Test Automation engineer who want to create better and easier to maintain locators