Search Sheet data and select Sheet cells create custom Google Apps Script code to run within your Google Sheets G Suite
What you’ll learn
Perfect for anyone who wants to learn more about Google Apps Script
Anyone who wants to learn how to select content from Sheets and add to an HTML table
Anyone who wants to search sheets and highlight the found content in cells
Explore how you can create a custom Google Sheet option within your Google Sheets UI menu.
PopUp alert connects to Google Apps Script to run custom spreadsheet code o find and select cells that match the value.
Explore Google Apps Script and how it can be used to run code using data from your Spreadsheet
Discover the amazing things you can do with Google Apps Script
The Free covers some of the commonly asked for functionality using Google Apps Script and Google Spreadsheets
Do more with your Spreadsheets by adding a custom UI menu with advanced options
- Search – uses UI prompt to ask the user for a search term, searches all the sheets within the spreadsheet, and highlights the cells with matching content.
- Email – Let’s the user email themselves the selected content from the spreadsheet, construct an HTML table some selected active spreadsheet data. Send the email.
- Copy -Copy selected content to a new sheet, takes the selected data create a new sheet, and builds the content from the selection.
Source code is included – The best way to learn is to try the code and create your own version of this project
Taught by an instructor with over 20 years of web development experience ready to help you learn
Google Developer Expert – Laurence Svekis walks you through how to do some amazing functionality to save time and get the most out of Google Apps Script G Suite content
Fast friendly support is always available in the Q&A section
What are you waiting for – this could change everything – at least change the way you use Google Apps and G Suite Google Sheets
Who this Free is for:
- Google Apps Script Coders
- Anyone who wants to do more with Google Apps Script and G Suite Apps
- Anyone who wants to power up web applications with the power of Google G Suite Apps using CODE