Create Virtual Machines & Virtual Network. A much-needed skill for System Administrators, Programmers, and QA Analysts.
What you’ll learn
Explain Virtualization & it’s benefits
Perform Oracle VM VirtualBox Installation
Create & Manage Virtual Machines
Create Virtual Networks consisting of VMs
Desire to learn
Desktop or Laptop with VT support
Basic Computer & Internet Skills
Basic Networking Concepts
- Basic Understanding of IP Addresses
This Free enables the students with Virtualization Skills using Oracle VM VirtualBoxwhich is an OpenSource Virtualization Software. This Free takes you on a journey to master the concepts and components of the VirtualBox.
By the end of this Free, the student will be able to set up virtual lab environments at HOME or WORK.
The Free covers:
- VirtualBox Installation.
- Create and Manage Virtual Machines.
- Virtual Machine Snapshots.
- Virtual Network Environments.
- Virtual Storage (will be added soon)
- VirtualBox Command Line (will be added soon)
We will also cover the installation of the following operating systems: ** ADDED ** 5/9/2018 **
- Ubuntu Desktop
- Windows 10
This skill will open doors to various Learning Use Cases to enhance your skills!!
What are you waiting for? Enroll & Get Started!!!
Who this Free is for:
- Anyone with a desire to learn & explore virtualization
- System & Network Administrators
- Programmers & Architects
- Software Testers
- IT Managers